We’re back and Cypher’s had a busy week training his cat to break his iPad 2 in order to get the latest version!
Quitters go to Meetings
Cypher has a bad week for technology
Hyp visits Lilyhammer
And we figure out what stinks.
Hellos and RL:
Quinn pulled my iPad off the shelf and smashed the screen
My TV’s rear projection lamp blew out. $67 for a new one… on order.
Got the lamp. Cheap aftermarket knock-off. Had to jury-rig it when to frame broke.
Also got a new HD calibration disc to dial it in.
Got a new job for an undisclosed company. Should be a better fit for me. Training starts next week. (which overlaps with my last 2 weeks at work)
Whats that smell???
4 nights raiding this week pretty hardcore
Hyp’s Long day of exile in the garage
The Addicted on Facebook
Our Weeks in WoW:
Got my Worgan out of the starting zone. Enjoyed the starting area, but not as much as I enjoyed the goblin zone. Felt weird to be fighting Sylvanis. The last escape bit had some nice set piece quests. (Rats, Airship, Spying, Blade slinger)
Got a few more levels on my Druid. Playing him more like a rogue.
Our Weeks in TOR:
Bioware loses subs.
Got off tatooine and headed to Alderan. Finding the content a bit more challenging now.
Tried working on my crew skills. Got Arch up to 100ish, Arms to 70… Cant find all the mats.
Fringe one more episode.
Weird stuff going on. David Jones is the big bad this season, but he was just a puppet for the real bad guy. Odd bit the the observers that didnt seem to fit the rest of the story. They’ve been picked up for a final season of 13 shows to wrap up the series. Latest ep ended on a cliffhanger to lead into the season finale. Product placement is out of control
GoT: ep 6
- Theon wakes Bran to tell him that he’s taken winterfall. Bran -”did you hate us the whole time”
- Sir Roderick loses his head.
- Qhorin and Jon take the Wildling lookouts but Jon hesitates when he sees his is a girl. They leave Jon behind to deal with her but he cant do it. Gets separated from the group.
- The royal entourage says goodbye to Marcella and get attacked when a mob turns violent. Tyrion slaps Joff. “if Sansa dies you’ll never get your Uncle Jamie back, you owe him quite a lot you know” The hound saves Sansa on his own accord.
- Littlefinger visits Tywin.
- Arya and Tywin talk about their fathers while she steals a note about Rob. Later Amroy Lurch catches her with it and trys to turn her in to Tywin but Arya gets to Jaquin first.
- Rob Flirts with the healer from Valentis but is interupted by his mothers return. She reminds him of his promise to Marry one of Lord Walders girls. They are told of Theon’s treachery. Bolton sends his bastard to stop Theon.
- Osha seduces Theon and slips out after he sleeps and helps bran and Rickon escape.
- Danny is refused the ships she asks for by Daxos. Upon returning home they find the guards dead and her dragons gone.
Thanks for listening.