This week Cypher dings and celebrates by seeing the Dark Knight and returning his awesome present. Then we cover Paranoid’s recent take down of Heroic Loot Ship (30%).
Quitters go to Meetings
Cypher levels up
Hyp doesnt know jack
And We peek under the cowl.
Hellos and RL:
Dinner with the folks on Sunday
Need a haircut.
Tax free weekend
You don’t know Jack fuck up
Messing about with new site.
Shit scared in DayZ
How big a pizza can you order home and how much does said pizza cost?
Still looking at a MacBook Air maybe (depending on how big a loan I take from the credit union) not sure if it will run wow/swtor
The Addicted on Facebook
They are working on a new Thief game. Late next year on new consoles.
Picked up Crisis 2 for $10. Not bad so far. Havent had a lot of time to play yet.
DayZ story and invite.
Our Weeks in WoW:
Got a new necklace. Necklace of Black dragons teeth. BIS
Not too much farming this week.
Not much, sold a load of gems. Got about 10k gold now.
Moved on to Loot Ship on Heroic. Teo was not enthusiastic.
Our Weeks in TOR:
No money left.
Cypher: The Dark Night Rises.
Gotham sees an unprecedented time of peace in the city after batman takes the fall for Harvey Dents death and new laws are put into place to crack down on crime. Batman has hung up his cowl for 8 years and become a recluse. Enter Bane, a mercenary with ties to Ra’s Al Ghul, who wants to fulfill Ra’s goal of leveling gotham to start fresh.
Some weak plot holes:
- Batmans escape from the pit and return to gotham
- Bane’s mask
- Batman medical treatments and cured knee
- Officer Blake discovering Batman’s identity.
Bane’s voice was even more ridiculous than Batmans.
Good story, good action, excellent ending. Everything you’d expect from Chris Nolan.
Alphas is back. Rocky start to the season.
- Walt gets rid of the Aztec. Buys a 300m and a charger for the kid.
- Skyler wants the kids out of the house and has another breakdown
- Their link to the Methylamine is compromised and Jesse has to pick it up. Lady planted a gps tracker on it to make them think the cops were on to them.
- Walt turns 51. (opening scene for the series has him at 52.) Jesse gives him a watch. Walt uses this to show Sklyer that he’s in control.
Thanks for listening.