Like New York we postponed our Halloween episode for a week.. Here it is. Cypher gets blown by Sandy and Hyp dings 90.
Quitters go to Meetings
Cypher gets blown by sandy
Hyp dings 90
And We look at the origins of our species.
Hellos and RL:
Back is feeling better
looking forward to ACIII
The Addicted on Facebook
- Dishonored: Got a bit lazy at the end and killed guards rather than trying to sneak around them. It was fun to toss them off the light house. Finished the story. Really good game, if a bit short. Played a bit killing everything. Much shorter game that way.
- Assassins Creed III
Our Weeks in WoW:
Dinged 86 on cypher. Wroking at the training temple. Saw a few high level alliance running around and was worried they were going to pick a fight but they left us alone. One took a pot shot at ash but didnt persue it.
Enjoyed the Cinematic at the end of the first zone. Ash was impressed with the phasing. Moved on to the next zone. Had fun kicking the badgers(?). Lots of Alliance running around.
Bank balance: 9000g
Quest xp increased durastically by moving on to the next area.
At level 84 was getting 2% per quest (215k xp) and loads for kills where as the previous area was half that (125k xp)
90 at last!
Listening on vent because I wasn’t geared enough.
They did LFR.
Disagreement broke out because the tank called chill an idiot.
Our Weeks in TOR:
Director: Ridley Scott
A team of scientists travel to a distant planet in search of our origins. prequel to the Alien series. Follows a pretty similar formula to the original.
Been Watching Merlin.
Started Homeland. Good stuff.
Face off down to the last 3
Finished Caprica. Shame they only did one season. Kind of lame tacked on wrap-up.
- Fire in the green house. -Was it Teddy?
- Micky and Eli meet with the new sheriff of Tabour Hieghts. He assures them that the slaughter was only ment to be a robbery and tells them the Rosseti has left town.
- Dougherty is under pressure to show some results in the prohibition task force and looks like he’s planning on giving them Nucky. Nucky warns him that he will take him down with him.
- Nucky gets arrested and pays $5 fine. Meets with the district attorney and offers to hive her Dougherty
- Jillian has sex with a dead ringer for her son. WTF?
- Gaston calls Nucky and offers to put him in touch with someone who can solve his problems with Dougherty for a $40k finders fee. Nuck agrees to meet with him. -Is he setting Nuck up?
- Margret and Owen get busy in the greenhouse.
- Easter Sunday Nucky visits his brothers house for dinner. Has a change of heart and makes Eli 2nd in comand of the warehouse. Possible reconcile between Margret… but no.
- Gillian sends Harrow and tommy off for dinner while she entertains the Jimmy look alike. She ends up killing him.
- Harrow and tommy have dinner at the cranky bastards house and upset him.
- Rossetti has dinner with his overbearing wife and family, beats a priest, and promises to take down his bosses enemies.
Thanks for listening.